Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

Flags, Real and Reflected, Downtown Greensboro



As reflected off First Citizen's Bank (I think), Green Street side, Thursday afternoon, September 4.

Can anyone tell me the name of the building on the corner of Friendly and Elm, kitty corner to Central City Park? I have lots of cool reflection pictures off that building and I am not downtown and can't remember which building it is.

See my new downtown pictures here - LOTS more being processed.

Joel


For more new downtown pictures go to my Flickr photostream.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hey Joel, nice pics! can you pls share your email address with me at spolinsky-at-gmail-dot com? I have a question to ask you.

Thanks,
S.

Sidney Gray said...

Joel: It is the Bank of America Building which is owned by Lincoln Financial. I liked looking at your pictures. Sidney