Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mom - We Miss You

Taken in early 1950's. Maurine Gillespie, my mom. I was not born yet so obviously I did not take the picture. It was damaged but I cleaned it up as best as I could with my limited skills in that area. This is my single favorite photo of my mom.

Maurine (Sanders) Gillespie
b. March 27, 1932, Sherman TX
d. February 27, 2001, Columbia, SC
m. Curtis Claunch Gillespie, Jr. 1952, Sherman Tx
Mother of Michael Curtis, John Robert, Joel Sanders, and Mary Adeline
Grandmother of Rachel, Shannon, Stephen, Heather, Rebekah, Michele, Laurel, Mary, Anna, Sanders, Madeline, and Joshua

It would be a high honor on this the anniversary of her death if you would remember her with me and peruse pictures of here here.

2 comments:

Alice said...

A beautiful tribute.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the photos. What a beautiful momma.