Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Can You Help Me Name Our Buildings?

I've taken a few pictures of downtown buildings over the last few months, and would like to name them accurately, but I don't know the names of many of them. Nor do I know much about architecture, so I can't really name the "type" (genre?) of building it is. I also don't know much about the history of when these buildings were built, which would be nice to add.

Really, anything you can think of would be great. Also, some of the buildings are reflected off others. There are a few "jumbled" reflections. If you can name those structures you get bonus points.

If any of you would like to help you can go right to my Flickr site and see that most of the recent pictures are of buildings north of Market. Scroll down a page or two ands there are many buildings south of Market. You can add comments right below each picture, or, you can add comments here on this page.

Go to the set Guilford County and all the building pictures I have so far are there.

I'd love the help as I try to present Greensboro and Guilford County to the world!

Joel

No comments: