I've been listening to Coldplay all day for some odd reason - seems to help me concentrate - and I don't feel a bit suicidal. I don't get it. They always had that effect before.
And would anonymous please quit ragging on Bob Dylan. Say another bad thing about him and I may show up at your doorstep singing Highway 61 Revisited over and over in my very worse Bob Dylan imitation voice. It will drive you crazy.
Oh God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say, "No." Abe say, "What?"
God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done?"
God says, "Out on Highway 61."
Over and over and over and over and over and over....
I'll even bring that little "whooooeeeee" sounding thing. Hah!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment