Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ten Favorite Albums of the Nineties

I was out walking Wednesday in a Cranberries kind of mood (I have a weakness for Irish Bands), which brought my mind a blog chain a few months back on favorite bands of the 90's, so I thought I would add my own list - looks like what one would expect from a fifty year old guy!

In no particular order...

U2 - Achtung Baby (1991)
Bob Dylan - Time Out of Mind (1997)
Counting Crows - Recovering the Satellites (1996)
Soundtrack City of Angels - (1998)
Tom Petty - Into the Great Wide Open (1991)
The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the House (1997)
Radiohead - OK Computer (1997)
Iris Dement - My Life (1994)
Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience (1992)
Sweet Old World - Lucinda Williams (1992)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Dylan - Time Out of Mind (1997)

Some very fine music there, but I'll take Chicago, Americus, The Eagles, etc anytime. Bob Dylan WHY! Beau

Joel Gillespie said...

Hey,

This was a list of favorite albums of the 90's, not the 70's!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This was a list of favorite albums of the 90's, not the 70's!

I understand that but 90's music can't hold a candle to the 70's music! Bob Dylan..........are you kidding me! YUCK! Beau