The Drudge Report has a great small montage showing the idiocy of the Clinton campaign in trying to score points by circulating a photo of Obama dressed as a Somali tribal elder. The montage shows Hillary Clinton, George Bush, and Bill Clinton all doing the same. I guess Clinton's people wanted to show that really, you know, deep deep deep deep down, Obama is a secret Muslim after all. I am starting to wonder what Obama's political message really is, but this is ridiculous. Read the Drudge article, you'll like it.
Oh, and for real, last month I drove to Columbia SC to attend a certain public ceremony. In order to please my guests, I had to wear a tight heavily starched shirt, wrap this crazy thin garment around my neck and tie it into a double knot, put on a black wool suit, wear heavy black shoes, and stand there looking all serious and earnest. So, does that make me a mobster, a gangster, or worse maybe, a stock broker? Just kidding! and no, it was a wedding not a funeral.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment