Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Photo of the Day - May 29, 2007 - Two Kids in Amsterdam

I spent four days in Amsterdam in April 1978 - was totally taken by the place - I walked everywhere it seemed - saw these two guys in an alley and they were kind to let me take their picture. I wonder where they are now - what they're doing - I guess they would be late 30's or so! I miss my Fujica 801 - left it on the plane on the way back from this trip!

You can see other pictures of my 1978 Europe trip here.

Joel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joel, How could you have missed taking a picture of the little mermaid in Amsterdam? BB

Anonymous said...

When you have a flight from DTW International airport, call the Official DTW Airport Taxi service to get you there on time to serve you Detroit Metro airport taxi service.