Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Please Clouds, Bring Rain
Whether liberal or conservative, straight or gay, male or female, Tarheel or Blue Devil or Demon Deacon, white or black or neither -- I think we can all look up in the sky on a day like today and say or think something like "please clouds, bring rain!" I mean, that's something, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First, change the picture!!! You look mean!!!
And I must apologize to the entire community. I just realized the problem. It's my fault we haven't had any rain. It's been months since I've washed my car.
I'll wash it tomorrow. It will rain for sure then.
Janet,
You're right - looked like an ex con with an ax to grind. The new one is goofy - I look a little tipsy. Taken at a Texas Rangers hoe game. I actually have very few pictures of me as an old fart. Maybe I'll put up one from my long haired youthful days!
And wash your car already!
Post a Comment