"Mike, Bobby and Joe," as folks in Columbia would refer to us Gillespie brothers. This was taken last Thanksgiving in my brother Bobby's front yard, late in the afternoon of Thanksgiving Day. Obviously somebody said something funny. Bobby's expression is priceless! So how come I'm the only one with hair? Oops, some hidden corner of the not yet transformed pagan in me just wished I hadn't said that!
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Photo of the Day - September 13, 2007 - Three Brothers
"Mike, Bobby and Joe," as folks in Columbia would refer to us Gillespie brothers. This was taken last Thanksgiving in my brother Bobby's front yard, late in the afternoon of Thanksgiving Day. Obviously somebody said something funny. Bobby's expression is priceless! So how come I'm the only one with hair? Oops, some hidden corner of the not yet transformed pagan in me just wished I hadn't said that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment