Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Alice Cooper Rocks

I never used to listen to the radio at night, but Rock 92 changed that by jumping on the Nights with Alice Cooper bandwagon. I love the show - the music is eclectic and well, I'm old enough to like the earlier stuff he plays. His commentary is funny and informative, and he knows things about various groups that the average person like me would not know. I now quite enjoy getting out in the car at night since I listen to the radio there mostly. I'm thinking of getting a decent small radio I can play at night at home via ear buds without it bothering everyone else.

The guy is a trip. The juxtaposition of his persona, as exemplified by his web site, and his convictions (Wikipedia has a good article on him) is a really interesting to me.

No comments: