Saturday, March 01, 2008
Simkins PAC For Dummies
The more I read about Project Homestead, Mitchell Johnson, David Wray, Robbie Perkins, Jim Melvin, The Pulpit Forum, and The Simkins PAC, the more the dots are seeming to connect. Yet, I find I just don't have enough of a bird's eye view for it to make sense or to to be able to make a really informed judgment. I would love to read a carefully crafted summation - maybe about two pages - just to provide the simple story in overview form. I realize that any such summation would have an angle and could not possibly be long enough to provide necessary footnotes and supporting documentation. There is enough of that stuff in the multitude of blogs all over the place. It might be useful to read such summations from more than one perspective. In order to protect oneself from slander and such, the summation could begin with, "As I understand things at this point..." Perhaps also such an overview could be put into PDF form for printing. Joe, David, Troublemaker, Anthony, any of you up for this? Anyone else? I think it would help us plebeians out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
As I indicated over at my place, Joel, I will be glad to do so within the next week or so.
That was me.
Joe Guarino
Joel, I asked Joe the same question a few days ago and he directed me to the Bledose link (which I then linked in an unrelated post).
Some things are, alas, difficult to put in a nutshell or paragraph/page. I look forward to Joe's synopsis.
Someone elected to City Council and quite possibly someone on the City legal staff were most likely involved in the PH fiasco in an unflattering and perhaps unlawful way.
I believe that much about the Wray affair centers around this if you connect the dots.
I have written my theory about this before and I have been told by a very key person involved in this whole affair that my analysis of these events has come the closest to the truth than anything else that has been written.
Follow the money. Who wanted it and why.
Post a Comment