Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Baseball Play Off Hopes - a Great Lakes Series

These are not predictions, just what I'd like to see:

American League

The Angels defeat the Red Sox 3 games to 2
The Indians defeat the Yankees 3 games to 0

The Indians defeat the Angels 4 games to 2

National League

The Cubs defeat the Diamondbacks 3 games to 2
The Rockies defeat the Phillies 3 games to 1

The Cubs Defeat the Rockies 4 games to 3.

World Series

The Indians defeat the Cubs 4 games to 3. Or...
The Cubs defeat the Indians 4 games to 3. (I can't decide)


And I am afraid that I will actually see something quite different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I was with you right up until you want the Indians to defeat the cubs. As step-parent of an Iowa Cub, Ican't go with you there! :-)

Joel Gillespie said...

Henry,

It's close to a toss up for me. I figure just getting to the series would be great for the Cubs, who haven't been there since I think 1945, and winning it would be great for the Indians, who have lost twice since winning it I think in 1948! Hmmm, now that I think about it...well, I'd be happy either way, for either team, and I may change my mind! Both Cubs and Indian fans deserve getting there!