Hi all you out there in blogland. I am putting together a list of regional festivals, and was wondering if you could tell me what I'm missing.
Here is what I have:
The Eastern Music Festival (Guilford College, Greensboro, June 23-July 30, 2006)
The North Carolina Shakespeare Festival (High Point, Winston Salem, Raleigh, various venues, October to December, 2006)
The Piedmont Jazz and Blues Festival (Greensboro, April 29-May 6, 2006)
Fun Fourth Festival Greensboro (Downtown Greensboro, July 4)
The Galax Leaf and String Festival (Galax, VA, June 9-11)
The National Black Theatre Festival (Winston Salem, bi-annual July 30-August 4, 2007)
Grandfather Mountain Highland Games (Grandfather Mountain, July 6-9 2006)
The Occaneechi Saponi Spring Cultural Festival (Hillsborough, June 9-10, 2006)
Celebrate Our State: A North Carolina Festival (High Point, June 9-11, 2006)
The Original North Carolina Wine Festival (Clemmons, Saturday, June 10, 2006)
Celtic Festival & Highland Games (Historic Bethebara Park, Winston Salem, May 12, 2006)
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment