I can relate to the one stanza of Mr. Bojangles, except I guess I would have to say "after thirty years." Clancey was a great dog.
Of Mr. Bojangles, the song says:
"He danced for those at minstrel shows and county fairs
throughout the south
He spoke through tears of 15 years how his dog and him
traveled about
The dog up and died, he up and died
And after 20 years he still grieves"
Check out my photostream, including more recently posted pictures of Clancey
2 comments:
Nice story as for me. It would be great to read more concerning that theme.
BTW check the design I've made myself A level escorts
My favorite animal is a dog. I have seen truth in their eyes, love for their owners. And that is enough for me to bring a Pomeranian in my house. I have been living with my dog very happily.
Regards,
Perrie Jinnie
Post a Comment