Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Photo of the Day - April 27, 2007 - Pond at Guilford Macintosh Park

I took this while cruising around the county one day. I had never been to this park in SE Guilford County, so I thought I'd check it out. Nice place! When I was younger I loved nothing more than just heading out on long all day exploratory drives or bike rides, where there was no pressure to get anywhere by any certain time, and you could take time to soak in the scenery, talk with the local folks, and see places afresh. Marriage, children employment and such kind of squeeze that out over time. But I am back into my cruising mode! I hope to build up my bike riding strength where I can take off for whole day and just explore, with camera on board! And I hope to do more driving outings as well, so as to go a little farther afield. It's good for perspective. Hey, if you get the chance you should check out Guilford Macintosh Park. It's pretty cool.

Joel

Check out my other photos on Flickr here.

No comments: