Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Escape to a Beautiful Place

So, you're stuck there at your computer, and you're tired, and you want to get away and rest your mind and heart, and you need to take a deep breath and feel like you're in a different place and space. Well, if that describes you then check out a web site called Luminaire Images. Luminaire Images is meant to highlight the photographic work of it's author, Molly Ann. I do not know Molly Ann - she lives in California. I came across her site via a link on Twitter. I have found it to be one of my favorite places to stop in for a "rest." Her photography is beautiful, and she has arranged slide shows with music that together are both beautiful and soothing. I hope you will check it out. Oh, and she is available for weddings and such - just a short plane ride away.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Joel! I'm happy you like my site :)