Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Those Worn Out Computer Blues


My laptop, it did fall and crack it's head
Oh yeah my laptop, it did fall and crack its head
So I better back up all the data
Because very soon it will be dead

My office desktop - you know the CD drive don't work
Oh yeah my office desktop - you know the CD drive don't work
So I can't load any new software
And it's about to make me go beserk

The one at home - it's so old it's leaking stuff
Oh yeah, the one at home - it's so old it's leaking stuff
It's past time to buy a new one
'Cause I've really had enough

And so I'm thinking, is it time to switch to Mac
Oh yeah I'm thinking, is it time to switch to Mac
But then the money it would cost me
Would have me living in a shack

And so I'm crying, those worn out computer blues
Oh yes I'm crying, those worn out computer blues
It seems that I'm heading for the poor house
No matter, no matter what I choose

No comments: