Pages

Friday, October 03, 2008

Bill Mallonee and Muriah Rose Coming to South Elm

Wednesday November 5th at 7:00 - Be there!

This is just an initial announcement, and I will probably mention this several more times, but longstanding and extremely gifted song writer and former front man of the band Vigilanaes of Love, Bill Mallonee, and his wife Muriah Rose, will be playing a "house" concert in a large flat on South Elm (I mean, LARGE flat), above Deal Printing. It will start at 7:00 and there will be a charge will be $10.00 (if you can) and a love offering will be taken as well.

Bill Mallonee is one the very top tier singer songwriters of the last twenty years, though he has taken the Indy music route and not known great commercial success.

You can read about VOL and Bill Mallonee on Wikipedia. Bill also has a MySpace site with lots of music to listen to. Rumor has it that VOL is comign back in a Spring release. That would be cool.

Bill has his own web site, billmallonee.net.

There is a great You Tube music video for his song Resplendent. It's a truly great song.

I'll be getting more info as time goes on, but do yourself a favor and plan on makign this show!

1 comment:

Edward Waters said...

Pat T. recently recommended Bill Mallonee to me, whose music I've never heard but whose name keeps coming up. I guess I'd better try to make this concert.